As of September 23rd elektron-users has been replaced by elektronauts.com. Find out what this means here.
Elektron-Users Elektron Forum Elektron Gear Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests (1 viewing)
Go to bottom Post Reply
TOPIC: Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests
King Koopa
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 16 Years, 1 Month ago
  The topic has been locked.

Last Edit: 2008/04/06 04:51 Reason: I\'m an idiot
Admin
jngpng, you take the cake for my favorite post to date:

amazing!

King Koopa
I posted a 1 line reply to another thread and it ended up here for some mysterious reason! I blamed user error, hence the edit comment
King Koopa
MDUW/MNM
virb.com/swiv
Re:Official Elektron MM & MD Feature Requests 16 Years ago
It would be awesome if the MDUW would apply unnoticeable "microedits" for fade/amplify to the start and end of all sample playback to prevent unwanted spikes (popping sounds) when sequencing using ROM machines. This is presumably from one trig cutting off the previous sample playback when the previous sample is not at a zero point in it's waveform. Would be nice to not be forced to clean up the pops using unique p-locked end points for trigs, and would allow for writing basslines etc using single cycle samples.

more info:

http://elektron-users.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=28&func=view&catid=9&id=32351#32351

thanks
Goomba
on the MM, in song edit mode, it would be much more helpful if you could just program your mutes on the main edit screen with the trig keys lighting up rather than going into the 'xtra menu'.
Killer Beez
seboid wrote:
on the MM, in song edit mode, it would be much more helpful if you could just program your mutes on the main edit screen with the trig keys lighting up rather than going into the 'xtra menu'.
Hey! Thats perfect solution! I've wondered many times with MD song-mode, how to edit mutes more easily. Seconded very much.
Goomba
I think they should but the 4 special fx of MD on MnM as well.

Also make the MD & MnM work perfectly together, not only would this be great but this would boost sells by making it seem like together there a seamless unit made to work together.
Chain Chomp
Having the transpose on the MnM kick in only when you unpush the encoder. My Revolution works in a similar fashion where you hold the transpose button down, select the amount to want it transposed by then release the transpose button for instant pitch change at the pitch you want when you want it rather than hearing all the different pitches as you're scrolling through.
It would give you more control in pattern mode for neat 'on the fly' melodic ad lib stuff.
It's a thought....

Last Edit: 2008/04/19 07:26
Goomba
How about a "quantized" parameter to jump from pattern to pattern?
I hate it when a pattern has to finish before jumping to another one.
In ableton Live this feature is reall helpfull for live arrangements.
Admin
i requested this long, long ago in but it's since been lost or buried...

i really wish we can save the tempo with the kit. or better have the option too.
Go to top Post Reply